i've tried making cookies using Easy Pha-Max wheatgrass with honey but ended up in a near-fail situation. my cookie dough melted when i placed it in the oven. i thought about how it happened and drew just one conclusion: the honey (in powder form) with the wheatgrass packet melted so it became runny while it was baking.
you may wonder why i said near-fail, right? because it almost failed. it failed because i originally aimed for it to become cookies but it ended up cupcakes. i was able to salvage it by placing it in cupcake sheets and baked them. i wasn't really expecting it to be anything, i only wanted to salvage all the ingredients than to waste them. after all, wheatgrass costs quite much, not to mention you spent money on all the other ingredients.
now that i witnessed it myself, i know now i should use Easy-Phamax with Honey on cupcakes, and maybe, Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass Pure if i wanted cookies. beware though, that i haven't proved this cookie mix won't be near-fail again. well, after all, you can always salvage it and turn it into cupcakes.
so here are the ingredients. be reminded though, that if you use Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass with Honey, you'll end up with cupcakes, and Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass Pure if you aim for cookies.
75g white sugar
83g brown sugar
115g all-purpose flour
2g baking powder
4g baking soda
4 packets Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass (with Honey for cupcakes, Pure for cookies)
1. mix butter and sugars until butter's color lightens (use electric mixer if available, or hand mix in a bowl with spatula)
2. beat the egg in a separate bowl, add the vanilla
3. add to the butter mixture slowly while continuously mixing
4. sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix with the oatmeal
5. slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter and egg mixture while continuously mixing
6. add the packets of wheatgrass and mix until well blended
7. form medium-sized balls from dough and place about 2 inches apart in a tray (cookies); spoon into cupcake molds lined with cupcake paper liners
8. bake for about 12-15 minutes at 177 degrees celsius (until the cookie top is starting to brown; insert a toothpick on the cupcake top and see if the dough doesn't stick)
9. cool and serve.