New Year’s Day brings cheer and excitement to everybody. And as we start each year, we tend to be driven by the tradition of having all sorts of “New Year’s Resolutions”. Go for a healthy lifestyle. Read a book each month. Save up. Be organized in a creative way. Cherish each moment. And the list goes on.
In order to stay committed to your resolutions, you need to have the right tools to help keep you motivated. For that reason, 3M Post-it® and Scotch® Brands are here to provide you ways on how to stick to the plan:
1. Be a fitness buff in the making. Keeping a healthy lifestyle requires discipline and planning. Using Post-it® Original Notes, create a weekly list of the foods that you should only buy and eat (this can also help you avoid overspending), workouts that you should perform, target glasses of water to intake, and go post it on your fridge door so you may be guided accordingly.
2. Be a book buddy. Making time to read a book or two each month doesn’t actually hurt. Reading can take you to various places, widen your horizon, and inspire you to think outside the box. For you to always be on track, make your own booklist for the 12 months of the year using Post-it® Notes Ruled Pad. Start with a classic or a short adult fiction novel that fits your personality. After that, you can check on sites with the latest top reads. Do not be afraid to venture onto genres unfamiliar to you. If you’re the chick-lit kind of a girl, why not try reading adventure novels? Being open to different kinds of books will help you discover yourself more!
3. Save up to be a good steward. At an early age, being a good steward of your weekly or monthly allowance could be a sign of maturity. So in starting the year right, make a list of your expenses using Post-it® Notes, and monitor it on a regular basis. Be sure to always set aside money for savings.
4. De-clutter your study corner creatively. It’s time to shove the cobwebs, dust off your study table and get ready to turn that little corner of your room into an eighth wonder of the world. You may start by throwing out unnecessary litter and putting your last semester handouts inside a folder. You may label your collated files using Post-it® Page Markers. Add an artsy vibe to your study by placing inspirational posters and photos on your wall using Scotch® Reusable Mounting Tabs and Strips. Worry not because these mounting strips promise damage-free walls which are easy to remove without peeling off the paint!
5. Cherish and capture life. One way to stay creative is to take inspiration from your own memories. Take snap shots of your fondest moments with your family, friends or any random happening in your life. Stick these photos and create your own photo mosaic wall by using Scotch® Reusable Mounting Tabs and Strips! With this, you may easily go back to the good old days and consider yourself blessed.
As Oprah Winfrey puts it, “Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.”
With these 3M innovative products and tips, you can grace 2012 with sheer happiness and success.