Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Penshoppe: The Encore featuring Mario Maurer

December 13, 2011 - Honestly, I'm not 100% well. I'm about to get sick, I know my asthma is just around the corner, a stone's throw from me, but I'm fighting it. I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO SICKNESS. Not this week. I can get sick next week, but please, not this week. I've got loads of things to do, lots of places to go to. I have a "field trip" on Thursday. I've got a wedding to attend to on Saturday (which will take away my Friday because of a really early call time the next day). Friends of mine who they say I match-made are getting married, and it is a must that I attend their wedding.

Anyway, forget about being/getting sick, and the things I have to do, places I have to go to. Let's focus on what happened today, December 13, 2011. 

Today, Penshoppe's The Encore Fashion Show was held at the SMX Convention Center and it featured once again Thai heartthrob, Mario Maurer. It was a 20-minute show that featured the brand's Spring/Summer collection. Also, a 15-minute post-show with Kat Alano was held for 2 raffles that gave 10 lucky audience a Penshoppe gift bag each, and another lucky 10 who received Mario Maurer-autographed Penshoppe shirts. This also gave a little time for a very short interview with Mario and to give him a birthday surprise since he turned 23 last week.

But, you may ask, just how charming Mario Maurer is? Why was there such a huge fuzz and hype about this Thai heartthrob? Here are behind-the-scenes videos of him on Penshoppe photoshoot for his campaign and you be the judge:


This charming Thai heartthrob made me forget I haven't eaten since I woke up, and we all know people who are about to get sick shouldn't go hungry because they're supposed to take meds, right? Well, let's just say his smile was just like food and his presence gave me overdose. 

I was actually there at the PICC the first time he was in the country back in October but I haven't blogged about it because I totally forgot about it. I even bumped into him at the fire exit and was able to take pics of him exiting the hall. Not really on a paparazzi mode, it was just pure luck and chance. And perfect timing. I guess I've got to trust my instincts after all. 

Photos from the event to follow. And also maybe photos from the first event to. Maybe.  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment