Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from 3Mbps to 5Mbps


PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from 3Mbps to 5Mbps!

with the extra ordinary transformation i can get from PLDT myDSL Internet to Sawa, i can stream my favorite series, download in less time, play my online games all i want!

i'm so excited with this one because now i won't have to be frustrated whenever my Farmville and Empires and Allies and other Facebook games fail to load or take a long time to finish loading.. what a relief!

i can also use video chat on skype, YM, Gtalk and UStream with my dad and brother and friends who are abroad. goodbye internet interruptions! no more slo-mos and delayed telecast.

visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today! i know you want it too!

thanks to nuffnang, i get to go to surefire blockbuster movie screening events and join contests with ahhhhh-mazing prizes. because of such great things, my blog gets more and more readers awaiting for my updates. thanks, nuffnang!

No comments:

Post a Comment