Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Confessions of a Wheatgrass Convert Part 3

in the previous installment of the wheatgrass chronicles, i was trying to get my mom to get to at least try wheatgrass. well, guess what?! epic fail! not only wouldn't she try it, she does her best to avoid it. my brother as well. big duh! escape artists in my family

but on the brighter side, my mom has been referring to her friends and officemates wheatgrass. not sure though if she stumbled upon my previous post about the uses of wheatgrass, but she has been asking what it could do. next thing i know, she took a packet and got her friend to try it. then one time she asked if i have an idea what could treat a skin infection (i forgot what it was, all i know is that wheatgrass could treat it according to my reference), and of course i said maybe her friend should try wheatgrass by applying it topically. next thing i know, my box of wheatgrass is half-empty. if that's what it takes so i could get people on green revolution, so be it.

in another news, my dad's here for a break from the UN, the first thing i gave him was a can of Easy Phamax Wheatgrass RTD and it was a hit. he liked it, so much i guess that when i asked him to try the one with Honey (try meaning sip), he finished MY cup of wheatgrass to my horror. it's mine, you know?! so what i do is that whenever he'd ask for tea, i give him wheatgrass instead.

now i wonder who's gonna be my next wheatgrass victim? my other brother's coming home from his internship in the US in a few days, if i'm not mistaken. maybe he's next? we'll see about that.

until part 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment