Monday, August 13, 2012

Ashley's Day Out at Infinity Tutorial Services

Infinity Tutorial Services had a Family Day last August 3 and I was invited through Buyanihan Digital. It was requested that I bring friends, kid-relatives or friends with kids so we can experience fun and learning altogether. But sadly, those who I have invited weren't able to come due to (about-to-be-super) bad weather. Luckily, I called my aunt asking if I can bring my cousin (who is already an adult) to the Fam Day the next day. She said they'd be coming over to our house the following day so we'd try to make it work from there. She also mentioned she'd be bringing her friend and her friend's grandkid, Ashley, so maybe we can bring them to the event.

Saturday morning, I was expecting them to arrive early/earlier and they arrived at noon. Late! Not that I'm blaming anyone, they're giving me a favor as well, but I have accepted the fact that we are going to be late to the event since it's gonna start at 3pm. We left our place around 3pm and arrived at Infinity around 4:30pm. The fun starts there.


Upon entering Infinity Tutorial Services unit, Ashley instantly said, "Whoa!". She liked it. Cool. There were kids in ballet attire, I think they have just finished their ballet class. We were welcomed by people from both Buyanihan Digital and Infinity and were led to a room where we can paint. 

We probably were in their Arts and Crafts room, then after a while, I looked around the unit and there were play, lecture and dance rooms. The lecture rooms is where I found a kiosk of Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass. They probably had lectures about health and healthy eating. I came back and told my aunt about the rooms. Ashley sneaked out of our sight and checked it out for herself, all the while when we were checking out Infinity's brochures. When Ashley came back, she's already loving the place. We let her play, we continued painting (she asked me to make her a butterfly mask because there already was a cat mask). 


Time has come for us to leave and we found Ashley alone in the play room having the time of her life. The other kids were in the dance room learning Karate (they were the kids from Ballet class, imagine how funny that looked), so there aren't many to play with. She still didn't wanna leave so her grandma told her they'd come back, but this time she'll be learning how to play the violin. They were really considering that, me and my aunt on the otherhand, are thinking of enrolling as well. I wanted Foreign Languages and violin lessons, I think she wanted violin lessons too, but we're still both busy with me in school and she with business.

For more information about Infinity Tutorial Services and what lessons they offer, call them at (02) 4785957,  09228785919 or 09178005046. E-mail them at CS@infinitytutorial.com. Official website is www.infinitytutorial.com. Give them a visit in Units 1003-1006 Trade and Finance Tower, 7th cor. 32nd Sts., The Fort, Taguig City (near Starbucks, S&R, and St. Luke's Medical Center).

No comments:

Post a Comment