Sunday, April 3, 2011

THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH A SAMSUNG SMARTV


Oh, the things you can do with a SAMSUNG SMARTV.. let me count the ways.. err, i'm gonna do it in bullet form..

* i can watch my DVDs.
* i can watch Blu-Ray. but in this case, i'm gonna coerce my parents to finally buy me one! emphasis on "COERCE" *wink*
* i can watch the videos i downloaded on a bigger screen.
* i can watch youtube videos.
* i can surf the net without having my laptop on my lap. err, yeah.. laptop. lap.
* i can watch videos from my camera on a bigger screen.
* i can look at the pictures from my camera on a bigger screen. and yes, i have to separate the photos from the videos even though they were from one camera.
* i'm definite i can listen to music in it.
* i won't miss on my social network life. *wink*
* i can play xbox better. hehehe
* i can watch KungFu Panda on 3D!!! ☺
* i can play with the digital remote.
* i can save space because it's so thin and lightweight.
* i can place it anywhere.
* my mom can't spout complains of wasting electricity because i can use it all day and our electricity bill's not gonna hike up (that much).
* i can shun the world out when i'm having a bad day, thanks to it's 3D sound system. i won't hear the noise from the outside!
* i can promote a greener lifestyle. i can be an advocate to a greener earth. hey, Samsung was given awards by the Department of Energy, International CES, EPA and other award-giving bodies because of its eco-design and sustainable technology innovation. Samsung is also a recipient of Energy Star Award of Excellence. indeed, Samsung is eco-friendly.
* i can be the first of the few to have the LED TVs in the country! yay! ☺
* i can brag about having the Samsung SmarTv to anyone. *evilsmirk* ☻
* my friends will have to come over so they can enjoy what i'm experiencing with SmarTv. wahaha!
* despite the things i can and want to do with the Samsung SmarTv, my mom need not worry about the electricity bill, thanks to its energy saving feature.
* i won't wish for a tablet pc anymore. thanks to Samsung SmarTv, i can do anything and everything a tablet pc can do with the SmarTv.
* i also can install TV applications i want in my SmarTv.
* i can go on and on about the Samsung SmarTv and my list would never end with all the possibilities it has to offer.
* i can be the envy of everyone in my family having such wonderful, wonderful TV in my room.


Samsung SmarTv. Access. Align. Amaze. Act.

I. Badly. Want. One. Really.
On April 12, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment